VijanatzAjira /Jobs Incubator Project.
The Youth ICT Empowerment Project (Vijanatz.com) is designed to improve the employability of disadvantaged African youth aged 16 to 35 in Dar es Salaam and Kilimanjaro. This project has two key components. First, the employability component focuses on computer-based training and internships for unemployed graduates and university students. It also provides entrepreneurial training and assistance in youth enterprise development for youth who lack higher education.
Youth ICT Empowerment Training involves:
- Life skills
- Information Communication Technology
- Job search techniques and support
- Entrepreneurship skills
- Business development support
- Internship placement
- Business Plan Development
- Place graduates and unemployed youth in good jobs, internships, and community service positions to help them start a professional career or grow their own businesses.
- Train approximately 600 youth during the first six months
- Provide approximately 1500 online support to youth for first six Months
- Designed Online E learning with Employability and Entrepreneurship courses with avarage of 1,000 visitor per day
- Developed Online Eployement Portal which provide daily advised Jobs adverts from different sourses and Hr offices, with daily visitors of 5,000 per day.
- Provide approximately 500 youth Enterprise skills and Business Plan Writing Skills.